Autogiro D’Italia 2022
Brands and numbers of allowed vehicles
Autogiro will not accept more than 100 cars to take the start. Registrations shall be divided into the following classes and brands according to the date of build:
- HERITAGE: Cars built until 1945;
- HISTORIC: Cars built between 1946 and 1958;
- VINTAGE: Cars built between 1959 and 1970.
- CLASSIC: Cars built between 1971 and 1988.
- SUPERCARS: Cars to which great importance is attached or which are of historical, sportive or industrial value.
- TOURIST: Cars to which great importance is attached or which are of historical, sportive or industrial value, which will not take part to the competition but are subjected to Passage check.
Participants are required to have a regular driving license. Registration can be done individually, as a crew or as a team.
It is essential that registered cars comply with the Rules of the Road.